‘Caribbean Vibes’ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
‘Caribbean Vibes’ has the authority to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Viewing this page from time to time for changes is requested.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What is done with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about products, special offers or other information, which may be useful, using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
‘Caribbean Vibes’ is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to depart from our
Website, please be informed that we do not have any control over the other website (s) of your choice. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such Websites and this privacy statement does not govern such Websites.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website (s) in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you may refuse at anytime.
- if you have previously agreed that we can use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. Also, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find useful.